Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Change is Good

I have had a change in recruiters, but I think that it is a step in the right direction. I think that things will move a little faster now. I am down to the last little bit of paperwork. When you are making a life-altering decision; it always requires a pile of paperwork. I am ready to make that change, because it will be beneficial to me and my family. Our family has been preparing for this change, and they welcome the change.

My only priority is taking care of my family. And the way things are going at work; it is not getting any better. I am glad that have some people looking out for me at work, so that I am not struggling to pay my bills. I am just thankful that God that He has provided for our family thus far.

Lord, continue to change me and my life. You have a purpose in our lives and I know my purpose, so continue to guide me on the path that You have put me on. Thank you for all you have done. What I have is yours and I will do my best to use what I have for you. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment