Saturday, November 6, 2010

Still Waiting on the Lord

Circumstances are getting difficult, but not to the point of anything that I cannot handle. God will not let us be cumbered over with a load of care. He said that He would be there to carry the burden. I will not be prideful when it is something that I can handle, because with my own strength it is a burden that is a little heavy. Everyone at one time or another has had to struggle with burden of taking care of your family when there is not enough money to do so. I am thankful for what the Lord has provided during this time of need. I do not covet the life of someone who has no cares, because what do they have to put their trust in, material possessions? All I want to see is God glorified in this time.

"But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."(Isaiah 40:31)

I am renew my strength during this time, so that when it is time I will be able to "mount up with wings as eagles." It is a spiritual strength that cannot be gained by exercise and lifting weights. It is gained by staying in the Word of God and prayer.

Lord, my prayer is that you might renew my strength for the days ahead. I will count my blessings daily and wonder in amazement of all that You are able to do through me. I also pray that You would use Your refining fire, so that through these trials I shall come forth as gold. In Jesus Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment