Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wednesday: Speechless

We often wonder how we will react when we enter our Savior's presence. Our spirits will know what to do when that time comes. I think that there will be no words that we can utter when we see the One who has saved us. We are still waiting in anticipation for the day that we shall see Christ.

We have read in God's Word a little about eternity, but nothing will come close to it, until we are there to experience it. We are in preparation for the Second Coming of Christ. The Lord knows the time and the hour that He will send His Son to bring us to our eternal home.

"O, that will be glory for me, glory for me, glory for me,
When by His grace I shall look on His face,
That will be glory, be glory for me."
("O That Will Be Glory"- Charles Gabriel)

I look forward to that day of worship, and what a glorious day that will be. Imagine the sound that will be lifted up in praise to our Creator, Savior, and Eternal King.

1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Wordwise Hymns. A thoughtful post. Thanks. It was your quotation of Charles Gabriel's fine gospel song that caught my eye, as I posted something about it too this morning. I invite you to check it out. God bless.

    ReplyDelete