Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday: My Mind is Crowded

So much information to process in the last couple of days. I had the test Monday, and then Tuesday I was given paperwork to fill out. It has been a hunt for information. When trying to find information from your past; it is like spring cleaning. I am getting older, but not to the point of loosing my marbles. When information that you do not access all the time is needed, and that information is not in any specific order, it is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I am thankful to my wife, my family, and my friends for helping me to recover some of the information that I need for the paperwork.

There are still some things ahead, but I will take those steps, one step at a time. I am almost done with this part of the paperwork, but there is still a little more paperwork to fill out. My brain will be very relieved when I get through this paperwork.

Worship even in the times that your mind has information overload is key to staying sane. The Spirit helps us to focus on the important things in life. Remember that God has it under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment