Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wednesday: Questions

Why did this happen to me? What do I do now? Where do I go from here? So many questions that we ask ourselves and God. I want those of us that have questions about our circumstances and other things, to put our trust in God. There so many occasions that we question the God that created us. Trust is something that is established and we need to re-establish the trust in our Savior. He caused everything to happen and happen for a purpose.

The questions that we should be asking are how can I use this occasion to glorify You, God, how by Your Word do I take this path that lies before me, and where can be used the next place that I go? We unfortunately cannot just let go and let God, because He gave us a promise that He would help us bare the burdens that have been placed in our lives. We serve an awesome God and He knows what we need. He also knows what we need to grow in the Lord.

Why God did you bring me here?
To prepare you for what I have planned.
Why have you taken him from me?
So by Your strength I can stand.

What am I doing next?
Wait for My leading.
Why did You do what You did?
Because for sinners I was pleading.

Why did you die for all mankind?
To save all of the lost.
What have I done to deserve Your love?
Nothing of which I can pay the cost.

Questions all aside, Do you know what God has planned for you? If you don't know, look to His Word and He will give you the guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment