Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday: Complete Worship

Worship is something that is not well understood. What is worship? Worship is ardent devotion and adoration. Ardent means passionate. We all need to be passionate about our worship and service. Passion is something that involves complete and total commitment.

"I stand amazed in the presence of Jesus the Nazarene,
And wonder how he could love me, A sinner, condemned, unclean.
How marvelous! How wonderful! And my song shall ever be;
How marvelous! How wonderful! Is my Savior's love for me."
("I Stand Amazed in the Presence"- Charles Gabriel)

We wonder so often how Christ could love sinners like us, but He saw what our eternal destiny would be if there was no salvation. It would be Hell, eternal separation from One Who gave Himself so freely for us. Let us go into all the world and tell them the good news.

No comments:

Post a Comment