Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday: Trying to Catch Up

I have been a little behind on my posts, but I am trying to get back into the swing of things. We so often get so caught up in everything that is going on, and we forget to fellowship and worship the One that has blessed us with the time that we have. When something takes a person away from their loved ones, they rarely suspect that their time is limited. In fact, unless one has had ongoing struggles with his health, one rarely pauses to consider the time he has left. However, as was mentioned in a previous post, all things are possible with Christ.

Jesus, When I call out to you,
You hear my voice and say to me,
My child, I am listening to you,
My Savior, Show me what I need to see.

Jesus, you have led me thus far,
And I know that you know where we are.
My Lord, Take every part of me,
And may all my life Thy glory be.

Prayer is a powerful thing. Nothing on this earth can compare to the communication that we have with our Creator. Those that believe in other gods cannot experience this, and they never will. They are offering prayers to false gods, and they don't even know it. Let us alert the public to the fact that Jesus is the only way to have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment