Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday: Still Waiting, But Working

The Lord's guidance is key to the decisions that I have to make. I rely on the Lord daily for all my needs.  From the previous post, it might be considered painful to wait, but Christ did promise the roads we travel would always be easy. I have put my fleece out so to speak, so that I can know which path to take. I don't doubt God, but in my flesh there is a little bit of uncertainty. I will put my trust in the Lord.

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil." (Proverbs 3:5-7) If we lean on our own understanding, we will be wandering around in circles. In Proverbs, it says that if we put all our heart into trusting the Lord, He will give us the guidance that we need to make the right decisions. "The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: but fools despise wisdom and instruction." (Proverbs 1:7) So many seek wisdom in other things that are not eternally important. I choose Christ, because He knows my beginning, middle, and end. I will follow Thee, my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment