Friday, October 1, 2010

Thursday: Preparing for Military

This will be a big change for me, but I will welcome this change. There is much to learn about being a sailor, and I am ready learn everything there is to know about the Navy. I have been doing my research about the Navy, and I know that there is much to learn outside what I read. I am going to do my best to be the best sailor that I can be. Sorry, that is the Army's motto. Everyone that serves in the military strives to do their best. I would like to believe that. I have been brought up to do the best that I can with what I have been blessed with.

I think that many people forget that there are people that are fighting for our freedom. That is sad when we forget who is fighting for us on foreign soil, while we go about our day like the war is not going on around us. I am ready to make the commitment to keep our country safe.

If you can't join the military, at least support your troops. We fight for what we believe. Those that know the Lord are already a part of His army, and we are constantly battling against Satan.

No comments:

Post a Comment