Thursday, October 7, 2010

Wednesday: Doors Open, Doors Close

God holds the keys to our future, and He opens and closes doors, so that when life ends we arrive at Heaven's door. This metaphor is always being used in relation to life choices, and if we choose the wrong doors then we end up in the wrong places. Satan tries to send us through doors that will send us away from God's intended goals for our lives.

So far I have seen many doors open, and I know that God is sending me in the right direction for my life. Life is always full of surprises, because we always try to make plans for our lives, and if God does not want us to do something, then He will close the door. I will trust the Lord for all those things that are uncertain to me. God knows what needs to take place in order for His Will to be done.

Take hold of God's promises and He will do what He promises. The book of Hebrews tells of those who had faith and found the blessings of following in faith the God of the Ages. He has stayed the same even before we were created. Eternity is something that we don't understand because we are bound by time.

No comments:

Post a Comment