Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Monday: Early To Rise

I was up 5:30 in the morning, and some how I was wide-eyed and bushy-tailed. It takes a lot to get up sometimes, and that is a fact. I know that I will be doing that on a daily basis. I do look forward to a good night's sleep, because the military values a well-rested soldier or in my case sailor. I will miss my family, but anybody would if they had to do it.

We have all heard the adage, "Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise." Those of us who have children, are not always early to bed. If we are not well-rested, then it is hard to get out of bed. It makes us all better off, if we get our rest.

Even the Creator rested after Creation. "And on the seventh day God ended His work which He had made; and He rested on the seventh day from all His work which He had made. And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it He had rested from all His work which God created and made." (Genesis 2:2,3) Make sure that you get a good night sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment