Sunday, October 3, 2010

Friday: Running Toward Finish Line

I am trying to condition myself for basic training. That is still a while away, but if you don't prepare, then it will hurt all the more when you actually go through it. It was a new experience to run such a long distance at least for me. I have been asking my wife for pointers on running, because she has recently run about six miles.

There are still many things on the road ahead, but all of these things I will not face alone. My God and my Savior will lead me all the way. The finish line is in the distance yet, but I am preparing myself as walk and run on this road. Those of us that are saved are in the same race, but our road can be different. God chooses the road we take and guides us toward our intended goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment