Monday, November 22, 2010

Misunderstood

There are times that I read things that do not make sense, and then people misunderstand how I reply back to them. How can you post something that does not make biblical sense? Especially someone that studied the Bible while they were at college. The Bible is a book that is a continual study, and a book that will give you something new every time you read it. All I have to ask of people is be careful when you read the Bible, that you do not read things into it. Another thing that I wish that people would not do is accuse me of doing something that I am not. I am trying to represent my Savior in the best possible way I know how, and that is by using the words that He has given me in His Word. How do you represent your Savior? Or are you too busy representing yourself?

There are some things that should not be debated. I have seen a lot of this lately, people questioning the doctrines of our salvation. There are important doctrines that we base our faith, that Jesus explains in detail in throughout the Gospels. He even uses the apostles to explain the absolute truths of our faith.

I don't want my Savior to be misunderstood, because I am debating what He has said in His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment